Saturday, February 27, 2016

Original Oil Painting Tomato Sauce



 Tomato Sauce

Sold

Bid or Buy at Dailypaintworks

12" x 12"
Painted on gessobord.

This painting has a variety of textures to communicate and became quite a challenge. I enjoy painting different shinning objects. Glass will reflect light different than metal for instance. Glass has reflective light in the jar and in the shadow it cast. Metal can vary too. I found the jar's lid was newer and shinier than the old metal funnel. The shine on new metal has more contrast verses old metal where it blends more. It is light that fascinates me the most plus variety. I hope my little painting has enough of both to keep viewers coming back and seeing more and more each time. Thanks for viewing my painting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment