Monday, September 14, 2015

Original Oil Painting Glazed Vase


Glazed Vase

12" x 12"
Painted on gessobord.

I took a few days off to straighten up the house and yard. The garage is clean, the basement is sorted out and the flower bed is gone. I still have enough flowers to paint from but this one flower bed was too big to keep the weeds out so now it will be grass.
Well now that I have my chores done, I can focus on my painting.  I hope you like my little glazed vase. You probably have seen flowers in a vase but now you can see a vase in flowers. Yes, the top is slated and the black eye daisies are from my garden. These are the ones I saved. Even thou they look a little worn out, they fit the painting nicely.

I posted a photo of the still life I was working from below. Thanks for viewing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment