Friday, October 2, 2015

Original Oil Painting Mountain Stream


Mountain Stream

Not for Sale 


12" x 12"
Painted on gessobord.

This is a painting of the Maroon Bell Mountains in Colorado. I painted it in a thick painterly way using the palette knife most of the time. It will take a little longer to dry but I like the effect of the palette knife. It was a nice break from brushes and was excellent practice for me. I hope you enjoy my mountain stream painting with all the gorgeous nuggets of reflective colors. I love all the colors of fall but the fresh crisp color of spring is something I always look forward to year round.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Donna Munsch,

    I know your inbox is probably a busy place, so I just wanted to send a quick follow-up email. Would you like to receive some information about the New York exhibition opportunities and promotional services, offered by Agora Gallery? My original email is copied below for quick reference.

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Best Regards,

    Maria Stella
    Gallery Representative | Agora Gallery
    Email: Maria@Agora-Gallery.com
    Website: www.Agora-Gallery.com|www.Art-mine.com


    _________________________________________________________________________

    Original email:

    Dear Donna Munsch,

    My name is Maria Stella. I am a gallery representative, working with Agora Gallery, which is located in Chelsea, the art district of New York City.

    May I send you some information about the gallery and promotional services which may be of interest to you?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Maria Stella
    Gallery Representative | Agora Gallery
    Email: Maria@Agora-Gallery.com
    Website: www.Agora-Gallery.com|www.Art-mine.com

    ReplyDelete